The Homesteader’s Sustainable Living Academy is an online learning opportunity which teaches one on how to achieve a self-sufficient life. A sustainable lifestyle allows families to achieve food freedom and to live traditionally and simply.
Welcome to The Homesteader’s Sustainable Living Academy!
The 2023 on-line mentorship session is currently full!
You are here because you want to learn how to establish or fine-tune the homesteading life you seek to live. You are here because of the broken food system, and you desire the ability to own your food source. Congratulations, you are now part of a mass group of individuals who know the importance of the homesteading movement. This lifestyle teaches us how to live a simple, traditional life.
The Homesteader’s Sustainable Living Academy courses will give you the knowledge and confidence to live a sustainable homesteading lifestyle successfully. In partnership with my website and book, the curriculum for The Homesteader’s Sustainable Living Academy will teach you how to:
- Achieve food ownership through maintaining a sustainable garden, providing you the skills needed for a successful garden to pantry preserving season.
- Ethically and humanely raise large and small livestock for a bountiful pasture-to-plate food storage year.
- Reclaim the lost art of fermentation to obtain optimal health.
- Natural chemical-free homestead for home, self, and livestock.
As a first-generation homesteader, I know how difficult it can be to find the thorough and worthwhile information needed to live this life. I spent years and countless hours studying how to successfully grow and preserve foods, raise meat animals, and establish a homestead. Then, watching our food source collapse, I knew there was no option but to fail at this life. This is what led me to launch The Homesteader’s Sustainable Living Academy.
Self-Sufficient Living Courses and Programs Available
Each course is well-researched, taught comprehensively, and contains many tips and tricks for establishing a well-rounded homestead and an outline for self-sufficient living. The Homesteader’s Sustainable Living Academy allows you to work at a comfortable pace and, by all means, review the course as often as you need to. Take advantage of the free printables, PowerPoints, and workbooks.
The first course available in The Homesteader’s Sustainable Living Academy (and in time for the canning season to begin) is the Sustainable Canning Course. Keep up to date on the release of future courses by joining my email list. The full 2021 curriculum can be found below; I am excited to mentor you through this year of learning!
- The Sustainable Canning Course – Discover food ownership through home canning. This online course teaches the science behind hot water bath and pressure canning and how to incorporate it with traditional food preservation methods. NOW OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT
- The Beginner’s Canning Course – Learn the ins and outs of preserving highly acidic foods such as jams, jellies, pickles, salsas, BBQ sauces. NOW OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT
- Online Pressure Canning Workshop – The ability to preserve low-acid foods such as soups, stews, meat, vegetables, beans, and many winter squashes with the use of a pressure canner is an excellent food preservation method. NOW OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT
The Sustainable Living Mentorship Program
In addition, The Homesteader’s Sustainable Living Academy also offers an excellent homesteading coaching program called The Sustainable Living Mentorship Program.
The Sustainable Living Mentorship Program is a 7-month coaching program that will allow you to make minor adjustments based on –
- your property size
- and the amount of hours you are available to invest in it to achieve the sustainable lifestyle
This mentorship program has limited space available, so reserve your spot quickly.