- A menu driven and extremely easy to use compact incubator. Simply program the length of incubation for your species and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning and length of incubation with no further input. The display counts down each day to tell you when eggs are due to hatch and turning will stop automatically 2 days prior to hatching. All you need do is top up periodically with water. Ideal for learners, hobbyists and teachers wanting to hatch eggs in the classroom.
- Two egg trays come with the unit: one 7-egg capacity for standard hen eggs and one 12-small egg tray that will work for eggs as small as quail eggs.
- It comes with high and low temperature alarms; and this latest version includes the Cooling feature.
- Fan assisted air circulation. Humidity provided by water trays with new convenient external water top-up; not suitable for automatic humidity control
- Automatic egg turning – turning interval and turning angle programmable. Count down to hatch day with autostop. Clear dome for excellent visibility. Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning.