Homemade Irish Cream Liquor
Homemade Irish cream liquor is easy to make and full of flavor. This recipe will be a favorite item to be enjoyed throughout the year! Planning to make this cream liquor? Remember, it's deliciously cream, bold in flavor, and nothing short of perfect. Purchasing the name brand version will soon be something of the past.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 16 ounces
Cost: $ 25
- 1 2/3 cup Irish Whiskey
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 can Sweetened Condense Milk 14 ounce can
- 2 tbsp Cold Coffee
Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl
Using an immersion blender, or hand whisk, mix all ingredients
Bottle the homemade Irish cream liquor into a swing top bottles or mason jars
Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks, make sure to gentle swirl bottle prior to serving
- When blending the ingredients take care to not create foam. Foam will cause the Irish cream liquor to break down quicker.
- Bourbon can be used in place of Irish whiskey.
- Melted dark chocolate can replace chocolate syrup.
- This is not a shelf stable recipe due to containing a dairy item, make sure to refrigerate.